Sunday, March 6, 2011

Justice Sacrifice Patriot: my contribution

For a long time I have felt like I needed to help out.  What could I do to show my support?  I want to give, but it is hard to send hundreds of dollars.  Times are tough.  If there was a way that I could make something and show my support and give, then I could make that work.  And it came to me:  the Justice Sacrifice Patriot Wreath (also known as the "JSP" wreath).

Some of your may or may not know that my brother-in-law is currently serving our country.  He is in the 720 EOD unit which is currently deployed.  His job is to disarm bombs, not one of the safest jobs in the miliary in the least.  He is awesome at what he does. 

Then there is my sister.  She is awesome at being his support system.  She has never lived anywhere but at home and when they married, she had to move close to halfway around the world to Mannheim, Germany to be with him.  Is that dedication/love or what?

This is how my thought process started.  I mean I am related to "awesomeness".  Here I am living in the good ol' Alabama being an average citizen.  What could I do to help them out?  What could I do to help out his unit?  What could I do help out the men and women who currently give their life for you and me every day just so we can have our freedom?  That's when I thought of making a military line:  a wreath and Hair Blooms.  It's not much, but it is more than just sitting at home taking advantage of being an American.  The "JSP" line honors my brother-in-law, Josh, and his unit. 


Justice Sacrifice Patriot "JSP" Hair Blooms


 Justice Sacrifice Patriot "JSP" Wreath

Half of every sale from the "JSP" line will go directly to the 720 EOD Unit FRG Fund.  This fund is set up to directly support these soldiers and their families.  My sister told me a heartbreaking story about how thousands of dollars were supposed to be raised last year for the fund, but the events (ie bake sales, etc) never happened for whatever the reason.  Their unit is without most of the needed funds.  I hope you will help me support the 720 EOD Unit by purchasing an item (or 2) from the military "JSP" line. 

If you would like to contribute any other way to the 720 EOD Unit, please contact me at info{at}lbtoriginals{dot}com.





2 comments:

  1. AWESOME IDEA! i'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want one .....and will keep it hanging on my front porch 'til Josh comes home! Love it!

    ReplyDelete