Friday, February 25, 2011

time

Whoever said (or thinks) this is easy is highly mistaken.  It's hard work to have multiple full-time jobs.  There's my real money-making job; y'know my 40 hour a week job.  Also there's my wifely and dog mommy job; y'know my clean up, manage finances, and keep my family alive job.  And my newest one is this; y'know my craft-making, my mind never stops racing with new ideas job. 

Yep, and it is the hardest one.  Not hardest as in doing, because it is fun making everything.  I love it!  I mean hardest as in trying to find the time to do it.  I wish I had an extra weekend day just to devote to my crafts.  I have so many ideas floating around in my noggin that it is hard to pick out just one and execute.  For instance, at the end of last summer I had every intention of making a Christmas product and selling.  I went out and bought everything.  E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.  Did I get around to completing just one?  No, but I did start on one.  Isn't that what really matters?  I at least attempted.

Why did you not complete it? you may ask.  Well, it's because I had a million ideas floating around in my noggin.  Yes.  It's true.  Check out my "personal" blog for what I had planned in the fall.  I actually did 2 out of 3 on my list though.  Go, me.

So I just have one favor to ask.  Can we have 8 days now?  Or how about just 4 work days?  I can live with either one of those options.

In the meantime, I will keep working my 40 hours, keeping my family alive, and racing ideas around my noggin.

By the way, have you checked out the new store layout?  and do you like it?  I need feedback, people.


No comments:

Post a Comment