Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the sky's the limit

This past week has been crazy with all of the materials that I have purchased.  I am no where near the amount that I would like to have, but we all must begin somewhere. 

There are so many new ideas that Daniel and I are coming up with for ellebeeTee Originals.  Sadly, that's all that they are right now.  These ideas haven't come to life yet, or else they would be in the "New Ideas" section of the website.

Speaking of new additions, not only is Daniel the official COO and CMO (is it cheesy that we have multiple job titles?), but he is going to join the "creative-making" staff.  (ha)  He has some great ideas about what he wants to make.  Stay tuned for more on that in the future....I would say close to summertime possibly.

The sky's the limit, and guess what.  I am the boss so anything goes.  And as always, thank you so much for letting me share with you.  I hope to have more pictures rather than words very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment