Saturday, February 26, 2011

a new hair accessory line: Hair Blooms

Let the expansion begin!  You can now purchase your very own hair accessory(ies) from the LBT Store.  I call it Hair Blooms.  It rather catchy if I do say so myself. 

I have to admit that in my recent years I am not one to particularly wear anything in my hair besides a ponytail holder.  (even then, I only wear a ponytail...at my house.)  I do LOVE (with all my heart) the precious clips, headbands, and bows that the girls are wearing these days. 

So I got to thinking:  when I was younger (as in preschool/early elementary school), what would I have worn?  I channeled my young Leslie and came up with these fresh, fun designs.  Back in the day I used to be the one to ALWAYS wear barretts and bows.  I feel like young Leslie has a good rep with helping the "old" Leslie create a vintage masterpiece....through a hair accessory line.

I hope you enjoy Hair Blooms as much as I do. 

Hair Blooms and Mini Hair Blooms


 Hair Blooms Headband Combo


 Hair Blooms Headband



No comments:

Post a Comment