Saturday, May 14, 2011

I make edible crafts too

I am not a big "cooker" or "baker", but I have been known to make a mean baked potato.  I mostly use Kraft Foods for my recipes.  They are easy and don't require a butt load of ingredients.  There is nothing worse than wanting to make a quick, easy meal and having to get our 20 items.  Some of the best recipes require 6 ingredients or less.  Don't take my word for it.

A couple of years ago I ventured out into the world of desserts.  I can barely make a cake without messing it.  Just ask my sister who crunched into an egg shell by eating my very first cake to bake.  The sad part is that it was just a couple of years ago when this happened.  At any rate I was looking for a recipe with minimal ingredients and not eggs.  Problem solved!  Check out the Summer Berry Trifle recipe.  It is quick and easy and delicious.

My Summer Berry Trifle
It doesn't really resemble the recipe picture, but it was delicious.



Happy Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment