Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'll fly away...

It just kinda happened on a whim-ish.  Sorta. 

One of my co-workers told me a couple of months ago that he wanted to buy his wife a yarn wreath for her birthday.  He said she likes the color red, cardinals, and lighthouses.   ....and go!

I have been thinking about how to incorporate all 3 things, but it just wouldn't look right if I did a lighthouse with a red bird.  So I decided to ditch the lighthouse and focus on red and the cardinal.

I hope his wife enjoys it as much as I did in making it.  It really had a good time trying to think outside my box and venture to a different area with a yarn wreath.  And it didn't turn out too shabby.

Tweet Tweet


Tweet Tweet is now available in the LBT Store.

Reminder:  there's only a week left to celebrate my birthday by getting 27% off by using code thebig27.  Don't let this deal pass you by!  Easter is just a few weeks away.



No comments:

Post a Comment